The Site and Service are operated by Alpha Algo Trading (“Alpha Trades”). Throughout the Site and Service, including but not limited to, the related Discord Server and our indicators/scripts/bot/ideas/strategies, the terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “Alpha Algo” refer to Alpha Trades.
Service: The https://www.alpha-algo website operated by Alpha Trades.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those data and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of your page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processor (or Service Provider): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User): Data Subject (or User) is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
A. Collection of Personal Information
Type of Datas We Collect
- Discord username,
- Email Address
- Trading View username,
- First name and last name,
- Cookies and Usage Data.
We may also collect Usage Data. This Usage Data may include data such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (i.e. IP address, ”IP”), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
How we use your personal information
- Optional Communications: The personal information we collect allows us to provide you with Alpha Algo latest product announcements, helpful tips and information, special offers, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to receive these communications, or do not wish to be on our mailing list, you can opt out of receiving them. Each communication will provide opt-out directions, and you can also generally opt-out via your account dashboard if you are a registered user, client, or customer. The information in connection with these optional communications and your responses help us to improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
- We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, improve, and customize our software, products, services, content, and advertising and to provide a better user experience for every user of our software, products, and services.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to Alpha Algo. It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. Therefore we restrict our website use to persons eighteen years or older. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we learn that Genesis Digital has inadvertently collected or received the personal information of a child under 18 we will take steps to delete the information.
[PLEASE NOTE: You must be 18 or older to use the Sites, and to purchase the software, products, or services offered via the Sites without an adult (parent or guardian).]
DUE TO THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, NO INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THIS WEBSITE FALLS WITHIN THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA) AND IT IS NOT MONITORED AS DOING SO.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if we discover or form a reasonable belief that we have received any information from a child under 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information.